Stingray72's Build Log 2019 nissan versa sv 1.6 liter.

Well today Greg and I are going to take final measurements of the trunk for the 4th order bandpass to fit.  I will take pictures of the stuff currently installed and then pics of the empty trunk.   We also will take pics of the back deck where the amps will go (hopefully).  I welcome any input or suggestions.

Ok we got the measurements and this is going to be built into the trunk a piece at a time and the box will be painted.  We might not have to move the amps.  Windows wont recognize my android phone.  It just charges.  Im looking for my digital camera and take pics with that.

13 minutes ago, stingray72 said:

Greg said i have alot of room in the trunk and toward the rear of the trunk I have 51 inches across and i only measured 31 across so my new target is 3.60 sealed and 6.25 ported to 41.7 hz.  Which will be a 1 to 1.73 ratio.  Hoping it puts up big numbers.

From what I've read, usually people tune the ported chamber around 45 hz because (and I could be absolutely wrong) a sealed box usually peaks around 45 hz, so the ported section would actually be amplifying the 45 hz peak of the sealed section. Though I don't think 41 hz is really that far away from 45 lol

3 hours ago, stingray72 said:

Ok we got the measurements and this is going to be built into the trunk a piece at a time and the box will be painted.  We might not have to move the amps.  Windows wont recognize my android phone.  It just charges.  Im looking for my digital camera and take pics with that.

I actually use this site on my phone, so it's easy to take the pictures straight off my phone, onto the site. I have an android as well. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

26 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

From what I've read, usually people tune the ported chamber around 45 hz because (and I could be absolutely wrong) a sealed box usually peaks around 45 hz, so the ported section would actually be amplifying the 45 hz peak of the sealed section. Though I don't think 41 hz is really that far away from 45 lol

I actually use this site on my phone, so it's easy to take the pictures straight off my phone, onto the site. I have an android as well. 

My memory card wont show up which is where my photos are.

1 minute ago, stingray72 said:

My memory card wont show up which is where my photos are.

That's strange, mine show up just fine 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, stingray72 said:

I guess im not going to be able to do a build log.  Im going to just shoot a youtube video and show stuff and give a demo then.

I sent you some DM's on hopes they help bud

Archived