Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Like $160 for 72 Sq ft

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

314 mil.? That's thick! How much money was it for how many square feet? 

Yea I wanted thick no road noise all music remember this is my daily driver do u think I went to thick

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted

I'm also gonna try sealing my trunk to box with it

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Like $160 for 72 Sq ft

Is never too thick.... it's just kind of hard to believe. D4S makes a 320 mil, so I guess it's not our if the realm of possibilities. 

That's a good ass price of it works! I fear the stuff I bought isn't going to do much lol

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
1 minute ago, Dafaseles said:

Is never too thick.... it's just kind of hard to believe. D4S makes a 320 mil, so I guess it's not our if the realm of possibilities. 

That's a good ass price of it works! I fear the stuff I bought isn't going to do much lol

I mean if it works good perfect if it works a little can't be to bad with the price I got it on Amazon if u wanna check it out Siless 314 mil what did u buy

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
11 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

I mean if it works good perfect if it works a little can't be to bad with the price I got it on Amazon if u wanna check it out Siless 314 mil what did u buy

I got 80 mil NVX sound deadener. It was $100 for 40 sq. feet. In thinking in going to double it up. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

Yea I have knukoncept's kno knoise 100 mil on my trunk it stopped a lot of rattles it's $140 for 35 Sq ft I'm gonna probably go over that with this 314

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
Just now, Never Enough Bass said:

Yea I have knukoncept's kno knoise 100 mil on my trunk it stopped a lot of rattles it's $140 for 35 Sq ft I'm gonna probably go over that with this 314

That's what I should have done. We'll see how doubling up the NVX stuff does. I think my wife is pretty much over me asking to spend more money..... and I still have quite a bit more to spend 🤣

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

After I get the trunk squared away I'm gonna work on the rest of the car

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

That's what I should have done. We'll see how doubling up the NVX stuff does. I think my wife is pretty much over me asking to spend more money..... and I still have quite a bit more to spend 🤣

I feel u my wife is on my ass 2

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2949 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...