Im running the Bosch Platnium +4 in my caddy. I havent really noticed too big of a difference in them. Maybe you would notice the difference better if you had more spark then what the stock coils put out, such as a msd ignition.

I also noticed I got a slight miss in cylnder 7, but never went to scope it out yet.

I mostly always ran just the bosch platniums in the past and never had a problem.

I heard bosch plugs are WORSE than OEM. it was from a good friend that knows his shit so i dont think he would lie to me.. But its not like i changed out my plugs right then mine still has oem ones from 02 :o

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I heard bosch plugs are WORSE than OEM. it was from a good friend that knows his shit so i dont think he would lie to me.. But its not like i changed out my plugs right then mine still has oem ones from 02 :o

Ive heard that too, but with the plat +4's

It depends on your vehicle tho.

It kind of comes down on your opinion on what you want to use. There are better plugs on the market but with out a aftermarket ignition setup you will most likely not see any performance gains.

I know that some imports love ngk plugs.

Whichever plugs you get, make sure you get them in the same temperature range that you have now.

The temperature of plugs is mainly based on 2 factors, compression and the octane of fuel that the car requires.

But for the Record..a real motor doesn't require plugs B)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD