Need suggestions

Never Enough Bass

Ok so I got the highs down now need the mids I'll have 2 12's in the trunk and I also have this hole in the rear deck that will fit a 8in sub I already have an extra amp but it's a sfb 1500 what free air sub can handle this amp gonna us it as a mid also maybe run it at 4 ohms like 700 rms lol or am I doing to much

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

5 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Ok so I got the highs down now need the mids I'll have 2 12's in the trunk and I also have this hole in the rear deck that will fit a 8in sub I already have an extra amp but it's a sfb 1500 what free air sub can handle this amp gonna us it as a mid also maybe run it at 4 ohms like 700 rms lol or am I doing to much

Different type speakers are built for different things. An 8" sub isn't going to be able to play high enough frequencies to be a even a decent midrange or even mid bass. I think it'll hurt sound quality more than it will help. 

They do make speakers that can be dedicated mid bass, and also speakers just for mid range. But usually mid bass speakers won't play high enough to be good dedicated mid range speakers. So you'd have to run a 3 way setup. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I figured I was doing to much I think I'm just gonna have to make or get some door pods and figure this out even tho I'm still without the subs right now cause the damn part store didn't have the last ring terminal I'm short

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt