Jump to content

2004 VW R32-Audison, Focal, JL, Stinger


Recommended Posts

Posted

New system time for my R32 that I've owned since 2006. This time around I decided  to do a better sound deadening/proofing job.  CLD/CCF/MLV throughout and CLD/hydrophic melamine foam for the roof. I also did a full repaint and overhaul on the suspension/brake system

 

Stinger Heigh10-optical out
Audison AV5.1k HD Full DA
Bit Ten D Full DA with DRC
Focal Utopia 165's
(2) JL Audio 13TW5s
XS
Knuconceptz OFC cables/speaker wire

 

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

Posted
29 minutes ago, JP Fabrication said:

IMG_7306.jpg

IMG_7307.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

Looking really good! Wish my sound deadener application was that clean! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8260 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...