Missed Court Date For Speeding Ticket

what should i do? first time i got an instate speeding ticket did 59 in a 45 cop was driving the other direction totally didnt notice him till i saw him pulling a u turn. cop pulled me over and was really cool about everything i got pulled april 28th he said you were speeding just a tad but all i needed to do was pay the fine didnt need to show up in court or anything. i let my friend borrow my civic the other day and today he was caught after hours at the park with my car and the cop told him that i have a warrant out for my speeding ticket... he called me asap and apparently on the ticket i was suppose to show at the municipal on 5/12/08 at 1pm but the impression i was under was that i could mail it in. apparently not so what should i do? my only other ticket was out of state and all i had to do was mail it in within 30 days i guess i shouldnt have assumed that this would be the same.

what should i do? first time i got an instate speeding ticket did 59 in a 45 cop was driving the other direction totally didnt notice him till i saw him pulling a u turn. cop pulled me over and was really cool about everything i got pulled april 28th he said you were speeding just a tad but all i needed to do was pay the fine didnt need to show up in court or anything. i let my friend borrow my civic the other day and today he was caught after hours at the park with my car and the cop told him that i have a warrant out for my speeding ticket... he called me asap and apparently on the ticket i was suppose to show at the municipal on 5/12/08 at 1pm but the impression i was under was that i could mail it in. apparently not so what should i do? my only other ticket was out of state and all i had to do was mail it in within 30 days i guess i shouldnt have assumed that this would be the same.

pity you bro, gl with everything.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i think the best thing to do is go to the court office and let them know what it was a honest mistake..because if im not mistaken when you miss a court date that put out a warrant for your arrest..i could be wrong and i hope i am..but dont risk it man..go tommorow and maybe they can help you out..

i think the best thing to do is go to the court office and let them know what it was a honest mistake..because if im not mistaken when you miss a court date that put out a warrant for your arrest..i could be wrong and i hope i am..but dont risk it man..go tommorow and maybe they can help you out..

no i believe you are correct... on the ticket it says if you fail to show up at this time then you may be arrested or your license may be canceled. if i got arrested for something this damn small im going to be so fucking pissed. hopefully honesty will push my way through this one.

no i believe you are correct... on the ticket it says if you fail to show up at this time then you may be arrested or your license may be canceled. if i got arrested for something this damn small im going to be so fucking pissed. hopefully honesty will push my way through this one.

ya just be honest with them bro..it really pisses these people off if they think your lieing and your trying to get one over on them..and bring some cash with you or your check book and tell them your ready and willing to pay the fine right now or make a new schedule..chances are they dont want to go thru all that crap the court has enough cases to deal with..and really all they want is your money..so when they see you got the money right there you'll be ok..

Worse that could happen is you get arrested, not trying to make you feel bad but call them asap, don't put it off.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Worse that could happen is you get arrested, not trying to make you feel bad but call them asap, don't put it off.

im not putting it off, theyre only open monday through friday and i dont even want to bother with calling them ill just go there and try to get this settled cause i really dont want this small silly crap on my record. im trying to apply for jobs and i have an interview on sunday with CC so if this warrant shows up im going to be sooo damn pissed. ugh this is going to haunt me all weekend fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk.