Hey,

Can anyone tell me what could cause the rear drivers side tire of my 96 honda accord to keep shredding the Inside wall of the tire?? I mean i have the car lowered with a full Eibach Kit and Cambered correctly and everything and for some reason the Rear tire has been giving me lots of problems and thats really the only one doing it and i cant figure out what the heck is goin on so if anyone can tell me anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

same thing happened to me with a 95' ford explorer. Turns out I had the u bolts on crooked & it caused the tire to wear. Check all springs, blocks, u bolts, anything that was used to drop the car.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If I was havin this problem man, Id just take some time and take apart the suspension in that location. Just look at everything as your disassembling it. Also, has the car been in any rear end collision or backside hits? that could do it too if it was or if the frame was effected.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

has this happened before? if not have you tried rotating tires to see if it is the car or the tire ballance?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 4 weeks later...

have you had a alignment done on the car?

also... not to be mean but how much you weigh?

reason i ask is even if you did get a alignment and it said straight..... 2 factors can throw your alignment off, 1 gas tank level. i typicaly get a alignment on about 1/2 gas tank.... and if you a good size boy then your weight could also throw off the alignment..... 2 options so fix that. fill gas tank to about 1/2tank, and tell them you want to sit in the car while they align the car. or get some weights and put them in the drivers floor board and behind drivers seat to weight the car down alittle.

ive heard of some over weight people having wierd tire wear issues....

camber doesnt wear tires to much.... but bad toe will eat them up!!!!!

ive had my civic droped with 2 different suspensions now and tires still have even wear, because ive always gotten a alignment ruffly a week after i instaled the lowering parts.

you typicaly cannt just go get a alignment after instal because springs can settle and throw off the new alignment.

also make sure your alignment people dont jerk you around! 1st time i went to midas to get a alignment the pricks didnt even tell me my one rear toe adjuster was seized until i went back and asked him why my one side on the rear wasnt right on the print out paper! total jerks!!!!!! and yes i was siting in the lobby the whole time NO REASON FOR THEM NOT TO COME TELL ME!

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg