Audiohz Posted April 13, 2022 Report Posted April 13, 2022 I have been toying with getting one of the hand held bass knobs for a while for a daily driver the bass end of the system is a sundown SCV 4K half ohm on two Xv2 12’s . I have always just used the stock sundown knob. Any pros or cons to the rca style? Or is this more something that leans more towards larger builds .
Dafaseles Posted April 13, 2022 Report Posted April 13, 2022 3 hours ago, Audiohz said: I have been toying with getting one of the hand held bass knobs for a while for a daily driver the bass end of the system is a sundown SCV 4K half ohm on two Xv2 12’s . I have always just used the stock sundown knob. Any pros or cons to the rca style? Or is this more something that leans more towards larger builds . There really is no benefit over using the knob that came with it. People tend to use RCA knobs in circumstances where you need to control multiple amplifiers, or control the amplifier(s) from outside the vehicle (competitions and demos, things of that nature). 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.