Hertz vs Focal

YeetBoi420

Hey! I'm quite new to this and looking for some budget friendly speakers. I'm currently looking at Hertz Uno K130 and Focal RSE-130. I'll be hooking them up to a 50 Wrms per channel amp. Any thoughts on what would sound better/louder? Thanks in advance!

Vs threads are not really done here (In the rules you clicked yes to). They always end up in a pissing match. That said, and i know you're new, and mean no harm, at that price point, they are most likely basically the same. Its not till you start spending coin, that it truly matters. You will most likely be happy with both/either, if those are the two your scoping out, for what you need. Cheers. 

Couldn't have said it better myself, Kyle!

brand v. brand isn't allowed here.

If you have a question about a product stack from a single manufacturer, we can help there. But the demographic of people who have used both specific models you're asking about in a controlled enough environment that could give an actual answer is.... Small. It's brand loyalty and 'I used this so it's fine.' Nothing of substance.

Tbh, the install itself has such a huge bearing on how things sound, that chasing minute differences is an exercise in futility. And I mean little things - is your interior hard plastic or leather // angle of tweeters // listening position // suv or sedan // what your floor mats are made of // etc etc.

Archived