Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Need advice on setting gains without being able to disconnect door speakers 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted

Just curious, if you can get to the gain pot, why can't you get to the speaker wires? 

Also, what are you using to set the gains? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Dafaseles said:

Just curious, if you can get to the gain pot, why can't you get to the speaker wires? 

Also, what are you using to set the gains? 

Don't have a amp for the door speakers yet and I'm using the factory radio usually replace that thing but there's no kit for my car yet and I'll be using the dd-1+ and the cc-1 to set everything 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Don't have a amp for the door speakers yet and I'm using the factory radio usually replace that thing but there's no kit for my car yet and I'll be using the dd-1+ and the cc-1 to set everything 

I would suggest taking the plastic door panel off, unscrewing the speakers from the doors, and disconnecting them. But if you don't want to do that, all I can say is do it quick I guess, and hope for the best

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted
6 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

I would suggest taking the plastic door panel off, unscrewing the speakers from the doors, and disconnecting them. But if you don't want to do that, all I can say is do it quick I guess, and hope for the best

Yea just what I didn't wanna do lol guess I'm gonna have 2

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...