Jordan638 Posted October 6, 2022 Author Report Posted October 6, 2022 alright I’ll try that. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it.
jmanjr82 Posted October 6, 2022 Report Posted October 6, 2022 Your welcome, we want to get this figured out for ya. Another thought would be crazy imp rise and your just not getting the power you anticipated.
Bhay71 Posted October 7, 2022 Report Posted October 7, 2022 On 10/5/2022 at 4:45 PM, Jordan638 said: Right now I have a 390 amp alt ,3 jp lithium batteries, and 3 runs of ofc 0 gauge. I feel like my subs aren’t getting enough power and my voltage drops too low. What else should I need? Get on batteryhookup and get two shenquan 5k banks.they are 169$ a bank.nice looking budget bank.or get atleast 64ah of headway.my buddy has 64ah headway on his jp83.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.