Marchant89 Posted October 17, 2022 Report Posted October 17, 2022 First off I’m not a competitor or anything just love great balance and quality. I have Rockford power tweeters in pillar running active for amp mids/high using a Rockford power 600x4 which run left and right front tweeter and last 2 channels runs front left and front right separate amp runs the rear speakers. I’m thinking about using Steve’s 3 way door set as it’s a f250 been considering focal, hertz and the b2 manni 3 ways but I’ll take any advice I’m trying to have a sq setup with front stages also use a dsr1 as my dsp
Marchant89 Posted October 17, 2022 Author Report Posted October 17, 2022 Are the sky high 3 ways comparable?
Audiohz Posted October 18, 2022 Report Posted October 18, 2022 I own the Sky High 3 way set and sound amazing, Steve and Bobby Gatey both run them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.