i havent heard how shallow mounts sound, but it'd be cool to be able to have an fi sub in a reg. cab truck.

hell in a crew cab silverado there still isnt much room if you wanna keep your back seats.

ive seen people build a box behind the rear seat and take out the carpet behind it, but still not much depth

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

kingsuv i think the market for them is huge.

theres people with regular cab trucks and extended cab trucs and even 4 door trucks with LIMITED room, exspecially in the chevrolets and fords that would love to have a shallow Fi woofer especially if they didnt wanna cut the bed or remove or raise their back seats. i know ive done numerous builds where i wish i had shallow subs to work with because of limited space.

I wouldn't say the market is huge at all. Lets take the handful of brands that already have a shallow mount. Pioneer, Boston ETC. Household names in the retail market.

Now why would Fi want to try and take over a major portion of such a small market share?

Most people looking for a shallow mount subs aren't into big bass, Let alone know and trust a name like Fi.

Just cause we all know Fi doesn't mean it's anywhere close to a household name.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:wacko:

under the front seats???

yep the middle and back seats fold down so if i put a sub under those seats they wont fold down. the only space i have is under the front seats if i was close to someone on here i would just pay for some fiberglass work and put some in the rear sides but the wife wont let me do it so i gotta work with what i have..

Its eaither under the from seats or nothing. :(

yep the middle and back seats fold down so if i put a sub under those seats they wont fold down. the only space i have is under the front seats if i was close to someone on here i would just pay for some fiberglass work and put some in the rear sides but the wife wont let me do it so i gotta work with what i have..

Its eaither under the from seats or nothing. :(

shit, tell her just a little box :D

and then do 4 15's :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer