Avalanche Build "nighttime" More Videos 6-15

Those mounts are the sex bro! You did a great job! Oh and that thing is definitly moving some air. Good install!

Thanks it took some to get the mounts right but I like the way it came out. Next time I got a few new ideas if and when I start over with the midgate.

Rebuild coming soon

• 1 year later...
Well after about three more layers of glass and mat it was time for a test fit... I envy all you guys with suv's, I wish i could build a box and throw it in.

testfit.jpg

Im with you...I have an avy and it took a while to make a midgate box....any mine isnt near as nice as yours....neither are my subs haha...does it leak at all?

these and ext 's where made for beat imma get one.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

I love it another Avalache build....me too....there quite a few of us on here doin Avalanche builds......where in Indiana do you live????? Im up in Schererville.....Northwest Indiana.....keep up th good work man

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

damn a thread from the past haha. 2008

i wonder how this is doin

it was a nice build for sure

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Its officail sold my 1996 Impala ss for a chunk of change today I go buy an avalanche or ext depends on what i find.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived