Its because we don't have nice people like you to come in and help out. Why are the 15s not an option in the trunk? Not enough airspace for the subs or not enough space in the trunk period?

basically he will have a very loud trunk and a quiet cabin..... in order to port 2 15s in that trunk he would probably have to build the box inside the trunk (not super hard to do) but the problem lies in the fact that the box will be so big that the bass will be trapped in the ass end of the trunk since there wont be enough space for it to get back into the cabin....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

with the dimensions you gave us, you can get plenty of airspace for 15's [2] , even if the box is only 8-9 cubes it will still be plenty, but i bet you could get 10 cubes outta those dimensions. porting through the rear deck is the best way to sound loud but i've heard that everything pointed towards the trunk lid meters the highest for a lot of cars.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

with the dimensions you gave us, you can get plenty of airspace for 15's [2] , even if the box is only 8-9 cubes it will still be plenty, but i bet you could get 10 cubes outta those dimensions. porting through the rear deck is the best way to sound loud but i've heard that everything pointed towards the trunk lid meters the highest for a lot of cars.

those dimensions are my WHOLE trunk

thanks for clarifying that Pit. I wasn't sure if it made a big difference or not. My box takes up most of my trunk but I still have enough space for airflow and my seats fold down.

So BTL 12s, RF T4000, cut through the deck and do Pits 5^ft net 50-60in port 30-35hz tune for the box.

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Archived