So some guys decided to follow me home today...

i got all my lights off watching them. waiting wit the 45.

Yeah I turned mine off too...

What I like is that my dad has the Clifford G5 (my car has the Viper 791). His chirps for any thing so that kinda gives me a fair warning that some thing is around.

I set the lights to auto on his truck so if I hear some thing, remote start the bitch and all the truck lights go on! They can't see in but I can see them.

I'm ready for a war with these fuckers. :R

this is bullshit i gotta stay up all night to watch my truck just because we got haters

Same here but fuck that my dad's truck already got broken into before like 3months ago I'm not sure if you saw the thread. My house has been broken into before. Now not my car! :-X

i got all my lights off watching them. waiting wit the 45.

Yeah I turned mine off too...

What I like is that my dad has the Clifford G5 (my car has the Viper 791). His chirps for any thing so that kinda gives me a fair warning that some thing is around.

I set the lights to auto on his truck so if I hear some thing, remote start the bitch and all the truck lights go on! They can't see in but I can see them.

I'm ready for a war with these fuckers. :R

this is bullshit i gotta stay up all night to watch my truck just because we got haters

Same here but fuck that my dad's truck already got broken into before like 3months ago I'm not sure if you saw the thread. My house has been broken into before. Now not my car! :-X

im moving soon its gettting bad. my landlord is holding a meeting so we can try to stop this but they need to put cameras up

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got all my lights off watching them. [glow=red,2,300]waiting wit the 45.[/glow]

Atleast you got a gun. I don't got shit!

im scared i might kill them i just want them to burn a lil. do you know if someone breaks into your shit and you pop them willl you go down for that :V

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got all my lights off watching them. [glow=red,2,300]waiting wit the 45.[/glow]

Atleast you got a gun. I don't got shit!

im scared i might kill them i just want them to burn a lil. do you know if someone breaks into your shit and you pop them willl you go down for that :V

It's legal here. They're on my property and more than likely have weapons.

I don't give a fuck, I'll still shoot them.

if I shoot a black guy over here in self defense, hate crime.

if a black guy shoots me, in my own house, self defense  :-

god bless third world countries

It could be a bitch for all I care...You come onto my property for any reason I wouldn't have a problem opening fire. There just isn't an excuse to come onto my property without permission.

Archived