Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 u can always rape there g/fs :^ j/p yea he's right about the premeditating, insure ur sh!t and you'll be set
ChevyBoy Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 u have a garage, stick that expedition in there nuff saidhe said he wished he had a garage, so i guess he dont.
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 Colorado ain't crazy really. I live in Westminster. No crimes here.
str86diesel Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 really? I'm over in brighton..just NE of you. isn't the lack of crime that we have nice. bout the only thing that we have to worry about are idiot drivers..lol 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 I had 4 death on my street cuzz of speeding. Everyone is into dragsters where I live. I wish we had a cirucit track by bandamiere speedway.
Ernesto Posted December 8, 2006 Author Report Posted December 8, 2006 As I was driving home I noticed some pos old chevy truck following me with two black males in it (nothing racist so no one come to me with the racist remarks). To give you guys a better understanding of where I live, I live in the part of town just a mile away from where all the crime happens. They normally dump stolen vehicles around my house and stuff like that. So im driving home with my brother and notice the guy stay right on my ass even though im going like 10mph most cars would pass me. I pull up into my drive way but didn't hit the button to open the electric gate (for obvious reasons). The fucker even signals that he's pulling into my drive way so thats when my brother and I are like wtf and decide to get out to see wtf they want. As they see the doors opening, the floor it and drove away.... So here I am awaiting for them to come back to jack my shit :R All car alarms on, dog's loose, doors locked, police near the area, weapons ready. I hate fuckers that jack shit :R I dont understand why you would pull into your own driveway. I get the feeling that youre one of the of those guys who shows their system to anyone, bumps it close to their home, might even have big shiny rims, and now has to worry about getting took. Its not a personal shot at you man, I do LOTS of theft restoration and repair for insurance companies, and make a lot of $ from it. So thanks! And if youre willing to kill someone over your stereo or your wheels, youre just as bad as the guys trying to steal it. Nope. I don't have a system in the Expedition as of right now, haven't had one for 7 months. No rims either. Only thing I can possibly have that they may want is the HIDs and TVs. I had the windows up so they couldn't have seen the tvs (dark tints). As for the HIDs, what am I supposed to do?? Drive with my lights off? :-For your info I drive every day 15miles from where I sleep at every night to do my daily activities. That includes school, work, going out with friends, every thing! I only come home to sleep. I don't bump my system around my house because I don't like pissing off my neighbors since we all get along and my neighborhood is "peaceful" and is always quiet. I wouldn't want to disturb my neighborhood. :V
Ernesto Posted December 8, 2006 Author Report Posted December 8, 2006 u have a garage, stick that expedition in there nuff saidI don't have a garage though. If I did I wouldn't be as worried.
Ernesto Posted December 8, 2006 Author Report Posted December 8, 2006 [glow=red,2,300]u can always rape there g/fs [/glow] :^ j/p yea he's right about the premeditating, insure ur sh!t and you'll be set LOL
S12X Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 damn man that sucks...ive never had a prob with people tryin to steal my shit (have fun getting it out anyway), i dont know anyone where im from that has had anything even messed with new setup in the works
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.