Db Drag Show In Santa Clara

Hellz yeah. Gots plenty to go around

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

dam when did brian post on here? ill be sure to tell dre you think so highly of him.

Dude Brandon wtf man can you say anything nice?? The net is not for pure Shit talking

I'm sorry folks I don't know what eles to tell you guys but sorry

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

As for navi I just told Brandon that he can talk some Shit and stir it to just from what I seen in other fourms and from what deafy told me he's fast witted so ya grab your popcorn I guess I wild rather this not happen

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

dam when did brian post on here? ill be sure to tell dre you think so highly of him.

brandon, brian....names get confused. that's about how much i whole heartedly care about dbdrag.

What are you going to tell andre? That people notice the both of you giving even the newest members shit as soon as they drive in the lane?? Doug's even brought it up and recommended toning it down...a lot.

Could that be part of the reason why new people out here don't come back? Because they can't handle "criticism"? For the most part every show is cool -- but when there's nothing but bad mouthing going on at the shows, it gets beyond old. Especially when it's bad mouthing something you know nothing about (like naki, 11ply birch, etc.)

Give this a shot -- lurk the forum(s) for a few months without posting. Learn who people are, what they contribute and how much there is to know in the 12v industry before dumping on everything. And don't forget the best thing to come out of SDOT :

#1 Don't take sh*t personally

#1a. If you take the internet seriously, you should seek help ASAP

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Funny how all this baddass shit talk never makes it over to the rest of the competitors forums. nothing like a big fish in a small pond ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Give this a shot -- lurk the forum(s) for a few months without posting. Learn who people are, what they contribute and how much there is to know in the 12v industry before dumping on everything.

:lol::lol:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

As for navi I just told Brandon that he can talk some Shit and stir it to just from what I seen in other fourms and from what deafy told me he's fast witted so ya grab your popcorn I guess I wild rather this not happen

I got no issue with that, calling it lik eit is. you are cool in my book.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

What Up DeafyT!!!

havent Seen you In days!!!

You still Rockin' Those Old CV's...?

Elvis?? what it dew nuccaboo. Strokers haven't seen power in a while. They're sitting in the back of the burban to open up some reality in the garage. :o i'm thinking about bringing them to Tracy, though.......

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Archived