Db Drag Show In Santa Clara

ummmm yea i think you might be a little lost cause this is SPL MAX were talking about. a WR is cool and all BUT we do bass race only. just so you know that. the show is over. alot more vehicles than i thought would be there but hey good turn out. and we keep going in our quest for the cup.

Not lost in the least bit, SPL MAX big deal, you can go around a brag about being able to average a score and not break out. Not my cup of tea, Id rather work at getting louder and louder and accomplishing something. Lets face it bassrace is for the most part a place for people to play who got tired of not being loud enough to walk away with a trophy at comps (with the exception of a few ground pounders.)

Yeah I like the idea of playing music for 30 secs to get a score, and it gives newbies a place to fit in, but do something similar to Street beat format in Usaci where you dont limit yourself. Anyway thats just my opinion, congrats if you and your team are leading whatever it is you were boasting about it, all takes work just somethings more than others.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

any pics of this event?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Not lost in the least bit, SPL MAX big deal, you can go around a brag about being able to average a score and not break out. Not my cup of tea, Id rather work at getting louder and louder and accomplishing something. Lets face it bassrace is for the most part a place for people to play who got tired of not being loud enough to walk away with a trophy at comps (with the exception of a few ground pounders.)

Yeah I like the idea of playing music for 30 secs to get a score, and it gives newbies a place to fit in, but do something similar to Street beat format in Usaci where you dont limit yourself. Anyway thats just my opinion, congrats if you and your team are leading whatever it is you were boasting about it, all takes work just somethings more than others.

BR gives guys like me who do this as a casual hobby to go out and experience the local Audio community with a competitive atmosphere. its how you compete daily systems that dont focus on the numbers on the board. to each his own- and if i had the time and money I'm sure i would be in the same boat your in ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

damn tones, you never told me the vagina was sooooo sandy out west.

shit, i thought it be known. everyone, from the midwest to the souf, has to import it from out hurr :o on the plus side, our sandcastles pwn, yo.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

BR gives guys like me who do this as a casual hobby to go out and experience the local Audio community with a competitive atmosphere. its how you compete daily systems that dont focus on the numbers on the board. to each his own- and if i had the time and money I'm sure i would be in the same boat your in ^_^

-Drew

Im glad to see someone on this board has some sense. Just like you said to each his own, I dont condemn people for bass race its just not my thing. I by no means excel at db drag it just what I have known as this sport since 98ish and where i choose to play.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

Lets face it bassrace is for the most part a place for people to play who got tired of not being loud enough to walk away with a trophy at comps (with the exception of a few ground pounders.)

Yeah I like the idea of playing music for 30 secs to get a score, and it gives newbies a place to fit in, but do something similar to Street beat format in Usaci where you dont limit yourself.

I compete only in bassrace and hold the Street Beat 3 USACi record in California - guess I am still not that loud...right...guess i do not have enough trophies to be considered good...wtf

sorry, i only do 149.8 in bassrace, guess I am a noob.

Maybe you should go to another forum and talk your trash

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

you are a noob christian. :P but you do realize who navi muthafuckin driver is, right?

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

I compete only in bassrace and hold the Street Beat 3 USACi record in California - guess I am still not that loud...right...guess i do not have enough trophies to be considered good...wtf

sorry, i only do 149.8 in bassrace, guess I am a noob.

Maybe you should go to another forum and talk your trash

x2. now my team cant say anything to me for saying something to someone who is " big " in the car audio world. i buy my own shit i run my own car. self sponsor bitch WHAT!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Lets face it bassrace is for the most part a place for people to play who got tired of not being loud enough to walk away with a trophy at comps (with the exception of a few ground pounders.)

Well if this applies to me, I retract my previous statement. Bassrace may not be for everybody, but it is the most popular thing here on the West Coast.

Deafy...when did I become a noob, I've got stats going back to 1998. I didn't say I was the loudest by any means, but definately not a noob

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived