well went and got my class taken care of today, and ill be mailing off my $117 to the dep. of ag. so i can get my conceal weapons permit ... i cant wait to be able to carry my gun almost any where i go :rolleyes:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Make sure you "e-file" your finger prints to the FBI, it cost a bit more money but you'll get you permit back in two weeks. What kind of piece you planning on carrying. Me, XD subcompact 9mm with some really nice hollowpoints.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

ill be carrying my s&w sigma 9mm untill i get my hands on a 357 or 38 snub nose hammerless ,

and yea im doing the printes elec. a few dollars saves many days wait..

the class was 4 hrs and cost 90 dollars

i got to pop off 64 shots with my gun. did real well for my 2nd time shooting it... ill do a pic of the target later lol....

the ole man has a 50cal pistol .. and i cant stand the feel of it, he was going to let me shoot it but i chose not too lol i didnt want a broken nose so i just went thru 3 shots of his 357

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

how old you gotta be ? and can you carry it in ur hand ? like walk into walmart with in chillin' in ur hand ?

:blink: no...... you cant carry it in your hand...... :blink: you have a holster that you wear inside your pants on the hip or shoulder holster that you can wear under a jacket, or loose shirt.... and the laws very from state to state county to county....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

:blink: no...... you cant carry it in your hand...... :blink: you have a holster that you wear inside your pants on the hip or shoulder holster that you can wear under a jacket, or loose shirt.... and the laws very from state to state county to county....

plus if the gun is in your hand you BETTER be ready to pull the trigger My rule is if the weapon breaks leather, you better be ready to shoot, dont pull the pistol unless your prepared to fire.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg