sunday morning a friend had to move my car because i had his truck parked in and when he swung the front end around in snagged on a 6x6 around the driveway and tore off the right side of my bumper and driving home it fell off ran over the piece so it shattered in the road. then the other part of it started to fall off yesterday so i had to take it all off. its costing me about $700 for the parts and paint.

brentscar001.jpg

brentscar002.jpg

brentscar003.jpg

brentscar004.jpg

brentscar005.jpg

Edited by rizzy71

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

yeah i was pretty pissed. but the good thing is he works at an outo body shop and is really good so he is going to do all of the work. that price includes the lights and brackets but i still have all of those. and instead of a plastic grille im gettin a crome one.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

yeah i was pretty pissed. but the good thing is he works at an outo body shop and is really good so he is going to do all of the work. that price includes the lights and brackets but i still have all of those. and instead of a plastic grille im gettin a crome one.

he is paying for it right ?

610EUROs

insurance??

i only have PL/PD and being 18 my isurance for full coverage would be more that both of my parents SUVs with full coverage and that is with an insurance agents discount.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO