$420 Dollar Phone Bill.. This Fucking Blows

never have an joint account wit a girlfriend.. even if married there is still a chance if something goes down hill she will grab all the money she can...

bitches like that are deserved to be treated like a dog.. money hungry bastards..

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

yea i hear what you guys are saying... There s just something about this one that makes me weak.. i know what it is too, but no pu$$y is worth this.. the verbal harassment alone she gives is enough to make any guy wanna leave, but i guess its th " wonder tang " that keeps me going back.. LOL sounds shallow but theres alot more , i mean

when its good its WONDERFUL but, if she feels unsure about something she wont tell me ( like she did here ) she ll fuk me where it really hurts ( at this point , my pocketbook )

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

thats when you get her where it hurts PIHA ftmw and then wash off the mess and go home to play on the pc and tell us smd'rs how it all went

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

never have an joint account wit a girlfriend.. even if married there is still a chance if something goes down hill she will grab all the money she can...

bitches like that are deserved to be treated like a dog.. money hungry bastards..

Here s the thing.. Yes i love her more than anything.. But theres also a jealous factor there for me to... Ive had pretty good luck w girlfriends especially in the looks dept.. And ive never had a gf that got hit on so much in my life.. Even if im with her at the bar she always gets asked to dance / have drink s bought for her etc.. And usually were hand n hand .. Shes very outgoing and is a bartender who worked at coyote ugly , so shes flirty , gets alot of attn. and has a great personality ( when she s not trying to fuck ya ) .. She s had I guess u could say sugar daddies ( most regulars from the bar that would give her there credit card to do whatever ( go shopping , hair done ,whatever ) Shes not a hoe at all, very honest and faithful.. But i think a big part of y im a lil jealous is that she is so damn good looking , outgoing , and fun to be around, while im very laid back , like to chill and kinda quiet

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

thats when you get her where it hurts PIHA ftmw and then wash off the mess and go home to play on the pc and tell us smd'rs how it all went

Pee in her ass?

Well i see that my gf ran up 199 bux in extra internet overage and made 20 calls to 411 at 1.79 a piece ... Im about to put my head through a damn wall :angry:

thats not as bad as my gf...she ran the damn phone bill up 2 3grand!! :mad: <_<

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

take her ass to court ;)

not even worth it.. if it was as much as the poster above me .. Then that would be something to look into... Shed probably wink , cry and manipulate like cute chicks do and win anyways