$420 Dollar Phone Bill.. This Fucking Blows

Well i see that my gf ran up 199 bux in extra internet overage and made 20 calls to 411 at 1.79 a piece ... Im about to put my head through a damn wall :angry:

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

1800-free-411

thats to much for the pea brain to remember... She did it on purpose cuz she thought i was cheating on here... That damn woman fukd me big.. Fuk i wish i would ve been bangin some other chick if this was already the outcome...

Jealous controling bitches ftl

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

calling 411 when you have white and yellowpages on the internet.

man that sucks i pay $75 through t-mobile for my old sidekick 2

1000 anytime minutes, free nights 7p.m. weekends and long distance, unlimited texting, unlimited internet i cant remember it all.

1800-free-411

ftmfw

use it all the time.

sucks about your phone bill

that bitch'd be payin for that shit if it was me.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

calling 411 when you have white and yellowpages on the internet.

man that sucks i pay $75 through t-mobile for my old sidekick 2

1000 anytime minutes, free nights 7p.m. weekends and long distance, unlimited texting, unlimited internet i cant remember it all.

well here s the deal.. we broke up and now live 5 states apart.. texas / minnesota .. But we resolved the issues we had and i continued to pay her bill from a long distance relationship... And when she calls im at work alot and shell hear me talking to the guys/girls that work there.. So i guess she flipped out , thought i was cheatin and did it on purpose...

I asked her if she was gonna pay it shes like " fuk no " u cheatin pos , bla bla ... So what or how do u convince someone that is soooo set on what they think ( in her case that im cheating ) they just wont listen to actual truth or reason ??

Girlfriends should have a separate phone bill ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Girlfriends should have a separate phone bill ;)

x2 ... but i had to get a family plan off my moms acct cuz i destroyed my credit when i lost my job last year, and am still trying to dig myself out ( and this kind of shit doesnt help ) So me and her both got shared lines off my mom.. so no matter what i have to pay it so my mom s credit wont get screwed ... This isnt the first time she fucked me.. When she left she left me w $800/ month rent signed for another month... so ill be out july 1.. the entire phone bill .. her crdit card that s in both our names.. she withdrew 800 from my checking when she left... Just a material bitch.. And when she lost her job and couldnt afford to buy her son an ipod i bought it, downloaded all my music on it and sent it out to him in cali next day.. She just doesnt appreciate money or anyone that doesnt spoil her im thinking, she takes everything for granted

x2 have that thing turned off and pay a little at a time untill its paid off, and leave her alone, thats not wife materal there thats fuck em and feed em hot dog materal... find a woman worth a steak every few years

hell reading your post, i would take advantage of someone who i was able to push that far over as well. i would sever all ties with her :blink:

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

x2 ... but i had to get a family plan off my moms acct cuz i destroyed my credit when i lost my job last year, and am still trying to dig myself out ( and this kind of shit doesnt help ) So me and her both got shared lines off my mom.. so no matter what i have to pay it so my mom s credit wont get screwed ... This isnt the first time she fucked me.. When she left she left me w $800/ month rent signed for another month... so ill be out july 1.. the entire phone bill .. her crdit card that s in both our names.. she withdrew 800 from my checking when she left... Just a material bitch.. And when she lost her job and couldnt afford to buy her son an ipod i bought it, downloaded all my music on it and sent it out to him in cali next day.. She just doesnt appreciate money or anyone that doesnt spoil her im thinking, she takes everything for granted

Sounds like bad taste in women. I would hope you learn from spending all this money.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)