$420 Dollar Phone Bill.. This Fucking Blows

id kill the biotch if she did that on purpose. haha... that sucks man.

x2 man.. im pissed about 400 ... mine Seems pretty petty compared to that

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

hzs, sorry to hear about your situation. I know this girl looks good or this wouldnt be hard for you. But she's not the only

good looking girl around. Stop letting her looks fool you. Obviously, you need to stay far away from this girl. It might help to distract yourself or something. But stay far away from this one. Ive seen girls like this who will do anything to destroy a man.

Just try to distance yourself from her. It'll hurt at first but you will slowly adapt.

Edited by Dale

fuck the phone bill, post nudies........ :)

x2 :ph34r:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

fuck the phone bill, post nudies........ :)

omg, what a perv :P

nudies FTW!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Here s the thing.. Yes i love her more than anything.. But theres also a jealous factor there for me to... Ive had pretty good luck w girlfriends especially in the looks dept.. And ive never had a gf that got hit on so much in my life.. Even if im with her at the bar she always gets asked to dance / have drink s bought for her etc.. And usually were hand n hand .. Shes very outgoing and is a bartender who worked at coyote ugly , so shes flirty , gets alot of attn. and has a great personality ( when she s not trying to fuck ya ) .. She s had I guess u could say sugar daddies ( most regulars from the bar that would give her there credit card to do whatever ( go shopping , hair done ,whatever ) Shes not a hoe at all, very honest and faithful.. But i think a big part of y im a lil jealous is that she is so damn good looking , outgoing , and fun to be around, while im very laid back , like to chill and kinda quiet

i know what your getting at..

i mean if she who you want, then you should put her ass on check and see if she like.. give em a taste of their own medicine...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

hzs, sorry to hear about your situation. I know this girl looks good or this wouldnt be hard for you. But she's not the only

good looking girl around. Stop letting her looks fool you. Obviously, you need to stay far away from this girl. It might help to distract yourself or something. But stay far away from this one. Ive seen girls like this who will do anything to destroy a man.

Just try to distance yourself from her. It'll hurt at first but you will slowly adapt.

thanks man.. its just tough to let IMO the NEAR perfect woman go... Just a few issues she has ... One of them i believe is bi polar :ph34r:

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

i know what your getting at..

i mean if she who you want, then you should put her ass on check and see if she like.. give em a taste of their own medicine...

she not the kind of chicks who would take kindly to that , not being one of the girls who like s the dick head guys or even at minimum the guys who " tell it like it is " .. She wants 150 % respect NOMATTER how she treats u , she wants attn from me even when im at work , but will bitch if i call to much , she wants to be spoiled and treated like a princess.. This is her exact quote from her voicemail on her phone... " Hey youve reached princess danielle , im currently getting a rubdown in my sweet, by a small mexican man, leave a message and ill call u when i want " ... The thing i always tell her is this Dont brag about yourself or think ur above everyone else ... Her response... " Y not ? im the shit " ... Yea shes hot.. but she knows it all to well thats her downfall... Well not really cuz she can get attn pretty quick from everyone ..

Report the phone lost (not stolen), and have it deactivated. Buy the cheapest replacement phone they have, and keep that line active so you won't have to pay for the cancellation. If the G/F doesn't want to pay you back for the bill she ran up on purpose, don't let her have it back. If she pays you back, don't let her have the replacement till she signs a usage contract. She doesn't trust you, and she's just proven she can't be trusted.

I hate to break it to you, but hot or not, it's only going to get worse. If she thinks you're cheating, it's going to cost you, over and over.

Edited by clbolt