yeah so i read like one page and my eyes really started to water from the lack of qoute boxes or the layout or something.... I sure do like this places layout :D I think ill just stay here and put my couch right over...... there :D :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yeah so i read like one page and my eyes really started to water from the lack of qoute boxes or the layout or something.... I sure do like this places layout :D I think ill just stay here and put my couch right over...... there :D :D

Werd cant understand a dam thing over there and all the random bullshit that goes on over there

I hate it when a person with all of no experience comes on here and tries to tell some one with 20 or so years in the game what the hell they are doing wrong..There are some people on here that are really on their game...and others that should just sit and watch..I have only known Steve for a couple of years now from a shop I worked at,but all the work I have seen him do has been A+ in my book.Opinions are good to have,but should be shared wisely...

Read a few pages of this... and thought it was quite amusing so I thought I would chime in.

First off the OP is a cry baby... he talked down RF, does that affect you? No... Does RF pay you to defend them? No. So why in the world would you care?

Whoever said if Meade ran DD and Sundown, this forum would all run it too.... that is probally the most accurate statement in this thread. I haven't been on here long, but it's pretty obvious a good majority of the people on here swing by Meades nuts. Now don't get me wrong he's a great installer/fabricator but from what I've seen on this forum, some of ya'll are just sad.

O and fuck Rockford and their high ass prices... I'll tell it to anyone ;)...mainly just to get a rise out of you and get a good laugh myself... besides you can get superior products at much better prices... and before anyone dares to quote me on "quality", better give me some damn good examples of why their quality is better than others.

BTW what did he do lol?

Read a few pages of this... and thought it was quite amusing so I thought I would chime in.

First off the OP is a cry baby... he talked down RF, does that affect you? No... Does RF pay you to defend them? No. So why in the world would you care?

Whoever said if Meade ran DD and Sundown, this forum would all run it too.... that is probally the most accurate statement in this thread. I haven't been on here long, but it's pretty obvious a good majority of the people on here swing by Meades nuts. Now don't get me wrong he's a great installer/fabricator but from what I've seen on this forum, some of ya'll are just sad.

O and fuck Rockford and their high ass prices... I'll tell it to anyone ;)...mainly just to get a rise out of you and get a good laugh myself... besides you can get superior products at much better prices... and before anyone dares to quote me on "quality", better give me some damn good examples of why their quality is better than others.

BTW what did he do lol?

if i understand he did what you just did. shit talk. i could be wring though

----reference's----

meade916

No he had a sig that was an uneducated statement rf ftl He has never even seen a rf amp besides what kids at school or online has. I say this cuzz he told me verbally. I hate rf cuzz theres a kid at school and I cant stand him and he says his system is the best. Typical H/S bullshit. Not i dont like it cuzz they took a shit on me and blew up or anything. It was just typical nismo b/s and chode wanted to know y he said it..... then we sere joshing him on it and he went all roid rage on everyone and said fuck it delete my account.....POOF gonners.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Haha if what I said is shit talking, some of ya'll get more emotional than a 16 year old girl on her period.

exactly and thats what nismos problem was if anyone called him in his lies that he told for 2 yrs or tried to help him he would get pms and blow up.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

No he had a sig that was an uneducated statement rf ftl He has never even seen a rf amp besides what kids at school or online has. I say this cuzz he told me verbally. I hate rf cuzz theres a kid at school and I cant stand him and he says his system is the best. Typical H/S bullshit. Not i dont like it cuzz they took a shit on me and blew up or anything. It was just typical nismo b/s and chode wanted to know y he said it..... then we sere joshing him on it and he went all roid rage on everyone and said fuck it delete my account.....POOF gonners.

So why couldn't the OP ask him over PMs? And LOL @ the reason to hate a company. I guess we should all hate Sony, Audiobahn, Pioneer, Alpine, and JL as well? <_<

exactly and thats what nismos problem was if anyone called him in his lies that he told for 2 yrs or tried to help him he would get pms and blow up.

Fucking kids

Archived