So why couldn't the OP ask him over PMs? And LOL @ the reason to hate a company. I guess we should all hate Sony, Audiobahn, Pioneer, Alpine, and JL as well? <_<

because he wants to make an OPEN statement saying "rf FTL" and i know damn well he did it for attention...so i asked him why OPENLY and he got him his attention.

whats the problem with that. if it wasnt a big deal then he could have answered calmly and we would have went on with our posting.

i was curious so i asked. I agree with you on the prices...RF is pretty damn high. I would never guy there subs through a store again with regular prices. but dealer accomidations kick ass so thats why i run them. ALSO i always ran RF and i love the hard beat and SQ they produce so i will stick with them. Yea theres better out there. but gotta run what you love. If i had the money id run DD

now their amps...i see nothing wrong with them. paying around 50 cents a watt is pretty damn good. (though I didnt pay that with my accomidation) thats still a good price

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

So why couldn't the OP ask him over PMs? And LOL @ the reason to hate a company. I guess we should all hate Sony, Audiobahn, Pioneer, Alpine, and JL as well? <_<

well its already been said but he just wanted to get an answer in the open since his sig was there for everyone to see also.... ppl who dont nismo would just assume he has used them and must know something about them for him to say that.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

because he wants to make an OPEN statement saying "rf FTL" and i know damn well he did it for attention...so i asked him why OPENLY and he got him his attention.

whats the problem with that. if it wasnt a big deal then he could have answered calmly and we would have went on with our posting.

i was curious so i asked. I agree with you on the prices...RF is pretty damn high. I would never guy there subs through a store again with regular prices. but dealer accomidations kick ass so thats why i run them. ALSO i always ran RF and i love the hard beat and SQ they produce so i will stick with them. Yea theres better out there. but gotta run what you love. If i had the money id run DD

now their amps...i see nothing wrong with them. paying around 50 cents a watt is pretty damn good. (though I didnt pay that with my accomidation) thats still a good price

I see. I still think it should of been handled via PMs, but to each their own.

Yea if you can get discount then its a different story. Your dead on with you gotta run with what love. That's what makes audio so great, theres so much and everyone has different tastes.

I'll have to disagree on the 50cents a watt now, I think that is a bit on the highside. But again I used to work for a shop the dealed Sundown so I payed 20cents a watt =D

sorry boss not to post after your closing statement but as I scrolled down to see what you said I seen this^^

umm Im not sure what you mean by this but I will tell you that the reason things are getting stricter on here is because this site is blowing the hell up everyday and the more ppl on a site the more the rules need to be watched and enforced because of dumbshits and asshats that really dont give 2 shits about anyone other than themselves and I for one love the hell out of this place and any hint of innapropriate material or illegal talk is gonna go bye bye. I repect the hell out of Steve and David so anything I can do to make this place less of a target for the interpopo Im gonna do. Not that I need to explain myself to anyone any way except my bosses.

Powa Hungry for teh bass!!! other than that I dont know where that came from bro just like what amalan said about me....??? :mellow::unsure:

nah man i totally understand locking/deleting any threads that have any of that shit in it. just you lock threads when you feel it MAY turn into a flame war or just things like that dont need to be talked about. I dunno i can understand if a huge flame war starts but you ejaculate prematurely and kill the thread. haha bro i have nothing against you or anything its just something you could keep an eye on.

I see. I still think it should of been handled via PMs, but to each their own.

Yea if you can get discount then its a different story. Your dead on with you gotta run with what love. That's what makes audio so great, theres so much and everyone has different tastes.

I'll have to disagree on the 50cents a watt now, I think that is a bit on the highside. But again I used to work for a shop the dealed Sundown so I payed 20cents a watt =D

aight thats your opinion that it should have been via PM...i felt it needed to be asked out in the open. so i did. i respect your opinion but whats done is done. but i agree different strokes for different folks...some SWEAR by sony xplod, some love their kicker some love their RF and some love whatever...and as you said it makes car audio SOOO much better because of the differences.

but back on the amps

depends on how much your willing to pay really (or can afford or find on a deal) . look at JL there on average a dollar a watt...i know JL strives for SQ...but no way im paying 1000 dollars for 1000 watts. not happening. im seeing more and more of this SUndown amp. i will give it to them they got nice gear

going on. were you getting it on discount or at retail when paying 20 cents a watt?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

rofl @ nismo saying chode doesnt do his own builds and knows 0 bout car audio LMFAO wut a dumbass

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

haha i just got done reading both threads.. show ya how much free time i have.. hahaha.. but yyeah.. he asked for, and the mod(s)/admin(s) granted his wish..

23 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

21 Members: Ipod, Amalan, caravan, Twigz, Namosh, Shibby, lovellsz, emat19876, rusty959, KWP369, A&W ROOTBEER, Jcoleman134, Chris D, loganberry, Krannyman92, bassboombottom, Bryan, babyjoker, ChevyBoy, badasschevy, n8ball2013

thats alot of peopel reading this thread.. lol

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived