Brandon141 Posted April 21, 2023 Report Posted April 21, 2023 I have a skar ddx 12” in a ported skar box on a skar rp-800 and seems like the sub could do way better in a custom box. Can someone please post plans or dimensions. Thank you.
CFD Posted May 1, 2023 Report Posted May 1, 2023 I have a design I'll be releasing sometime soon that the DDX 12 would kill in but it's huge, 34 d 35 w 14 H lol
Joe X Posted May 1, 2023 Report Posted May 1, 2023 On 4/21/2023 at 5:27 AM, Brandon141 said: I have a skar ddx 12” in a ported skar box on a skar rp-800 and seems like the sub could do way better in a custom box. Can someone please post plans or dimensions. Thank you. Somehow I missed this one, the following is for an average sized trunk car, may or may not fit your car so check first:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.