Resin By The Gallon For The Low Low!

• 2 months later...

I do need some, but I will be honest, i didn't care for the packaging that it came in ( I saw Rays package) it didn't look to safe to me.

i now ship 5 gal in a industrial strenth contain that is squar and compack. only one guy replied back to me that his resin leaked in shipping(when i was useing flemzy juggs). but i double baged all containers before i box them. he still was able to make use of all his resin and told me he was cool with it. i have also just simply dropped a five gal bucket in a box and stuffed full of packing matieral and sent if on it way(had no problems whit it in shipping). i do my best to pack all my resin orders the best way i can but we all know shit happens when it comes to the shipping prosses. again, i now pack my orders of five+ gal in heavy dudy plastic containers(I'm 345lbs and i can jump up and down on it and it will not give in) then i pack it in an heavy dudy plastic container that is commonly used in retail or post office. (1.5' x 2' container that has the double lid top that interlocks and is held close with zips ties)

btw what size was his(ray) order? i'm tring to recall it in my mind so i can make a mental note on how not to ship like that again.

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

Archived