found proof my ex is a lyin whore and the kid she claims is mine isnt. she posted on a few peoples pages she thought she was pregnant around the time we werent talkin(with someone elses kid i might add) then later on when the shit hit the fan and we stopped talkin. well she tries to call me up sayin she was pregnant after we stopped talkin. and gave me the wrong date she wouldve conceived(wouldve been the time when we werent talkin). well she brings up all these dudes she was sleepin with durin the not talkin and while we were back together. then later she magically changed the date. well i went through some peoples pages, and she told them a little over a week after she claims she conceived she found out she wasnt pregnant at all. as far as im concerned thats a HELL YEA Moment right there lol. i didnt really need it to know it wasnt mine, but i like catchin dumbasses

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

my sister, brother in law and my 2 nephews are visiting me this weekend.. ffuck yeah!!!

going to six flag and spending time with them and my older brothers and my sister in law.. fuck yeah!!!

little family trip fuck yeah!!

and free entrance (sister is covering that) fuck yeah!!!!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

my sister, brother in law and my 2 nephews are visiting me this weekend.. ffuck yeah!!!

going to six flag and spending time with them and my older brothers and my sister in law.. fuck yeah!!!

little family trip fuck yeah!!

and free entrance (sister is covering that) fuck yeah!!!!

oh i remember the days....

worked as a sound engineer at that park for several years (FCUK YEAH) and my GF (who now works at Discovery Kingdom HR) used to hook us up all the time last season ^_^

I'll be working Fright Fest and i expect all you local bitches to be there

FCUK YEAH

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

oh i remember the days....

worked as a sound engineer at that park for several years (FCUK YEAH) and my GF (who now works at Discovery Kingdom HR) used to hook us up all the time last season ^_^

I'll be working Fright Fest and i expect all you local bitches to be there

FCUK YEAH

-Drew

fright fest??

36 more hours till i get to see my baby nephews.. fuck yeah!

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

its the Halloween event the have at Discovery kingdom. all through the month of October

-Drew

ohhh i see..

my comp running cooler and quieter.. fuck yeah!!!

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio