Fixing Peeling Tint?

Thewes

I cant stand people that fuck around in my cars and trucks while im driving ive kicked people the fuck out for doing dumb shit before

Yeah I was really really good friends with him but just after that incident Im kind of pissed.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

Shit man when they start messing with your stuff like that its just not right i would make him pay for it send him the bill

Well its somewhat an eye for an eye because he asked me to help him install his system a while ago and everything was flawless and I did a god damn good job too, until it came to the indash installation. Some fucking Jensen flip out, so I told him I really don't have any experience and I rather not, but he said just try anyways. So I tried and needless to say everything just went to shit and his entire radio stopped working and then the next day his entire car did not start. So he was like yeah we are even but still, I think his alarm is what drained his car, not the TV.

teamsundown-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Well its somewhat an eye for an eye because he asked me to help him install his system a while ago and everything was flawless and I did a god damn good job too, until it came to the indash installation. Some fucking Jensen flip out, so I told him I really don't have any experience and I rather not, but he said just try anyways. So I tried and needless to say everything just went to shit and his entire radio stopped working and then the next day his entire car did not start. So he was like yeah we are even but still, I think his alarm is what drained his car, not the TV.

I shake my head in disgust. :wacko:

• 10 months later...
So I just got my car tint over tint on my car and it was all great and everything was going fine, other than the usual couple bubbles, until my friend rolled down the window several times after I fucking told him not to. Needless to say, it is started to peel a verryyyy small amount of the bottom. I took box cutters and tried to clean it up the best I could where it wouldn't show on the window line on the other side, and I did a decent job, but I am still worried. Is there any liquid/glue/water solution I can run over this just to ensure it sticks and doesnt straight up curl up when the window goes down? Thanks.

BEAT HIS FUCKING ASS!!

• 2 weeks later...
You can use clear nail polish to seal the edges.

Thank you I will keep that in mind, but unfortunately my car has been re-tinted several times since that last post almost a year ago. It never peeled btw.

teamsundown-1.jpg