Fixing Peeling Tint?

Thewes

So I just got my car tint over tint on my car and it was all great and everything was going fine, other than the usual couple bubbles, until my friend rolled down the window several times after I fucking told him not to. Needless to say, it is started to peel a verryyyy small amount of the bottom. I took box cutters and tried to clean it up the best I could where it wouldn't show on the window line on the other side, and I did a decent job, but I am still worried. Is there any liquid/glue/water solution I can run over this just to ensure it sticks and doesnt straight up curl up when the window goes down? Thanks.

teamsundown-1.jpg

with this situation your best bet is going to be luck, it might be just fine, or it can be very bad and need to be completly removed and new put back on :mellow:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

with this situation your best bet is going to be luck, it might be just fine, or it can be very bad and need to be completly removed and new put back on :mellow:

That really sucks, going to cost alot, plus I don't even know what type of film or exact % was under the 5% I have over it.

teamsundown-1.jpg

just leave it, you should have unhooked the power window switch from his door side. wait a few days for the glue to tack up and dry, park it sunny areas with that window facing the sun. if doesnt work you gotta redo it.

For me it had happened at the top, I had took some box packageing tape and tapes it around the top where the problem was and since the tape is so clear it goes right over the top of the window you cant even see anything at all. You can only feel it when your rub your hand over the top of the window, But we all know we all do that :blink: Put some strong clear tape on the tint to the window and get it to help hold it on. Try putting on the glue that comes with it too and then tape it down too. Thats what I did and and like I said you cant even see it.

Ill take pictures tomorrow. I got rid of the peel for the most part, its just kind of a rough edged line where the tint ends now since it was difficult to cut in such small space. I just gotta hope it wont start to peel. Damn.

teamsundown-1.jpg