I was just talking with my dad last week about gas prices. A gallon here in the 'Burgh was $1.29 in spring of 2002. So, by the end of summer, we're talking TRIPLE the price of gas in just over 6 years. Gotta love the Bush administration!!!

we should elect him to a 3rd term and see how high we can go..lol

too much red

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

and its already over 10 bucks a gallon (these prices have been changed so they are accurate with what we would pay)

http://bosnianews.blogspot.com/2008/05/bos...asoline-in.html

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

when gas gets $10/gallon i will buy a moped. i am already looking at some. nothing like 100 miles per gallon or whatever they get. i get maybe if i am lucky 15 city and 19 or so highway in my truck. i gotta run the good stuff to other wise i burn up my O2 sensors for some reason. i filled up with 87 last week and my check engine light came on and i am starting to get a knock too. i hate this truck.

----reference's----

meade916

at this point most people are working just so they can afford to go to work

<_< yea
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

already told my boss to get ready for me to telecommute at least 3 days a week when it hits $7...the economy would be frozen, and the road would have ALOT of motor cycles and scooters.

looking to get rid of my 4runner next year in anticipation of higher prices to come :(

when it hits about $6 make sure you are ready to defend your gas tank from siphoners every night too...personally I'll beat somebody near to death for stealing my petrol :D

All i can say is i cant wait for the new Pres ( unless its bush jr jr )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived