Noobtastics Alt

I've been getting frustrated at my own lack of progress with my own car. I've been doing plenty of installs in various cars, troubleshooting here and there keeping my experience and advice firmly grounded but never get a chance to post on my personal progress with anything. I just ordered the larger, 110A alt to fit my POS car(see pic below) so like a n00b i'm giong to start this thread pointlessly a day before it arrives. (only time i will do this... promise)

Posted Image

Also, the Girlfriend and i have been working on some fiberglass stuff over the last few days and will probably have updates on that as well.

Posted Image

Hannah

Posted Image

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

My girl will barely get up to get me a soda, I know she aint doin any glassin

BITCH HATES MY BEATS :angry::angry:

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

i met Noob and his girl last weekend @ Steves... not only was he getting his demo from the Hoopty and peepin it all out, but so was she. she was real interested in the whole compound... Hoopty, civic, Tahoe, shop area... etc. etc. Noobtastic def gots him a keeper!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

hahaha we'll see how she does in the lanes next year ;-)

she wants to install everything herself, and just wants me to help- will be cool seeing her in the 129.9 though def a keeper.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Thanks guys :) I had a great time at the show; my first experience in a car with a serious system was in Meade's Tahoe, SO kickass. Trying to learn as much as I can- I can't WAIT 'til I've got the funds to install a system in my ride. It's gonna happen and you all will be the first to hear!

hannahjamminflv.gif

Archived