For Sale Re Audio Mt 18s(2)

i have an uncle that lives in frisco.....

nice subs....good guy.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Time and Cost Summary

Ship From: MARYSVILLE, 95901, UNITED STATES

Ship To: FRISCO, 75035, UNITED STATES

Shipment Date: Thursday, May 29, 2008

Total Shipment Weight: 130 lbs.

Shipment Declared Value: 550.00 USD

Daily Pickup: No

Drop-off / Pickup: I will pay shipping charges and ship my package at a retail location such as The UPS Store® or UPS Customer Center

Find Locations

Address Type: Residential

Number of Packages: 2

UPS Ground

121.70 USD*

Is there a reason you use UPS and not FedEX? I quit using UPS, because fedex normally beats UPS by $20-40 on large heavy packages. It doesnt change much on normal packages though, just overweight packages.

Here's a pic of them.

They are reconed to D2's And are still pretty fresh and stiff. I haven't had much play time on them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

David,

Lemme know when you need them. it takes bout an hour to pull them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I got 500 bucks! can that be me anything!?

yea one sub, shipped to your door, and you would have some paper left in your pocket, or you could save up abit more and get both for 550 plus shipping.

Someone needs to snatch the bitches up.

And they just got a really clean recone job if I don't so so myself :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived