AI James Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 he can easily come back an ip ban is nothing now adays.
David Posted December 8, 2006 Author Report Posted December 8, 2006 he has to change his Ip, with comcast that can be a pita.
AI James Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 im on comcast, if you banned me right now i can be back in less then 2 minutes
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 isnt one of our members a cop?..a cool cop atleast
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 im on comcast, if you banned me right now i can be back in less then 2 minutes [move]dont pull a 90accord move again[/move]
David Posted December 8, 2006 Author Report Posted December 8, 2006 im on comcast, if you banned me right now i can be back in less then 2 minutesand?
Forevrbumpn Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 Nice work Dave.... :^ BTW, since I read about 3 paragraphs, there has been 7 responses? damn, this thread will fill up fast I see I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
AI James Posted December 8, 2006 Report Posted December 8, 2006 im on comcast, if you banned me right now i can be back in less then 2 minutesand? im just letting it be known to peopel a ip ban isnt a sure way of getting rid of someone on a forum. its as simple as 2 mouse clicks and your back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.