RhinoSS Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 What a pendejo. I wonder if he knows that Karma is a mudderphuker?!? You know, what goes around comes around. Not trying to dish out any haterade but I would think it's only a matter of time before somebody jacks his shit, or worse Now I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch but I figure if I surround myself with positive people to keep a positive attitude, I should be okay :^
TechSys Posted December 9, 2006 Report Posted December 9, 2006 Wow, didn't think I'd see the day when somebody got banned from here. Good job though. He needed to be slapped in the face. Never know, maybe he'll grow up to be a respectable person now, instead of a lowlife. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Amalan Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 not only did he steal peoples systems but he stole peoples internet http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/in...hp?topic=2143.0 that bitch needs to get ass raped by a moose... then he needs to be thrown in jail so he can be raped again
Chode69 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 WAY TO SWING TEH BAN STICK DAVID.... :^ get people likethat out of here NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
cornfed Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 People like him are the reason people like me go to prison. >
Ernesto Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 lol now looking back at all his post...what a fucking retard!
SPLGEO Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 haters suck.... I wounder how he would feel if someone jacked hsi stolen stuff. 1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.
DVBin916 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 haters suck.... I wounder how he would feel if someone jacked hsi stolen stuff. He wouldn't care. He would just have his boys go out and jack some hard working presons System and then laugh about it as he's rollin down the street bumpin some 1 eleses shit. Why because he is young and stupid. Hell wise up one day like when he has to stair down a barrol of a gun. -
Amalan Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 haters suck.... I wounder how he would feel if someone jacked hsi stolen stuff. He wouldn't care. He would just have his boys go out and jack some hard working presons System and then laugh about it as he's rollin down the street bumpin some 1 eleses shit. Why because he is young and stupid. Hell wise up one day like when he has to stair down a barrol of a gun. amen to that pop his knee caps so he learns a valuable lesson and will have to live life handicapped
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.