1. grilled cheese sandwich's                                                                                                                       2. t-bone steak & shrimp                                                                                                                         3. fried catfish                                                                                                                                       4. my grandmothers dump cake                                                                                                                 HERE'S ME AT DON PABLOS GETTIN DOWN FOR MY B-DAY I ATE LIKE 4 PLATES THAT NIGHT IM A FAT ASS LOLPosted Image

robertito's here for the nice burritos

ur in so cal right? just wondering bc here in nm we have a local chain call robertos that makes bomb burritos too :^ also the owner (along with assistance) every year makes the worlds largest enchilada... its a fun experiance to watch them make :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest ElJaco119

1. grilled cheese sandwich's                                                                                                                       2. t-bone steak & shrimp                                                                                                                         3. fried catfish                                                                                                                                       4. my grandmothers dump cake                                                                                                                 HERE'S ME AT DON PABLOS GETTIN DOWN FOR MY B-DAY I ATE LIKE 4 PLATES THAT NIGHT IM A FAT ASS LOLPosted Image

haha! nice food

4. my grandmothers dump cake                                                                                                                 

do i even wanna ask?
LMMFAO thats funny i never thought of it like that LOL anyway  its a cake with all kinds of fruits and nuts dumped in it and it has a coconut crust  :-* man i think im gonna drive to ARK and see granda soon LOL

4. my grandmothers dump cake                                                                                                                 

do i even wanna ask?
LMMFAO thats funny i never thought of it like that LOL anyway  its a cake with all kinds of fruits and nuts dumped in it and it has a coconut crust  :-* man i think im gonna drive to ARK and see granda soon LOL
ok good thing u cleared that up. lol
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived