I have a 03 Yukon XL 5.3L and I have the K&N intake on it. I want to replace the clamp that holds the filter to the MAF, and the 2 clamps that connect the tube to the T/B. Whats the best clamps to get. I dont care for those piece of shit ones they ship with there kits, the break to easy. Also does anyone know of a good hose connector to connect the tube to the t/B. the one K&N supplies barely connects the 2 together.

Team Deadly Hertz

any hardware store clamp will work, if you want extra/ better protection put 2 on.

true any hose clamp will work. but if you can fit them i think they are called "T" or worm drive clamps

----reference's----

meade916

I know the clamp that connects my filter to MAF is huge. I think its like 6". I saw the t-Bolt clamps today online. I want to replace the crapy screw type ones that come with it. I have an engine code P0101 that poped up and basically its saying I have ether a bad leak somewhere between the MAF and T/B. So I am going to replace all the clamps and clean my MAF and clear the code and see if it comes back, and clean my filter also.

Has anybody used these before?

http://www.pi-thon.com/

Team Deadly Hertz

I know the clamp that connects my filter to MAF is huge. I think its like 6". I saw the t-Bolt clamps today online. I want to replace the crapy screw type ones that come with it. I have an engine code P0101 that poped up and basically its saying I have ether a bad leak somewhere between the MAF and T/B. So I am going to replace all the clamps and clean my MAF and clear the code and see if it comes back, and clean my filter also.

Has anybody used these before?

http://www.pi-thon.com/

dont get those. get yourself some t-bolts. those are the best for the money. the BEST clamps you can buy cost around $1000 for one 6". they are used on drag cars but obviously you dont need those so t-bolts are best