Noobtastic14 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 Who can guess what wonderful addition that may be?!?!?!???/ -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted May 27, 2008 Author Report Posted May 27, 2008 yeahhhh!!!!! finally found her link -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 being a breast man myself it was very easy to spot.. Quote
Noobtastic14 Posted May 27, 2008 Author Report Posted May 27, 2008 Amen Brotha -Drew Quote I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Jonesy24 Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 I keep telln the wife we need to find a hot asian to have a threesome with!!!! (she actuly said she would be game) Quote
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 I keep telln the wife we need to find a hot asian to have a threesome with!!!! (she actuly said she would be game) you did tell her asian female right..lol Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 I usually dont like asian chicks, but dayum lookin hot Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 i love asian chicks, but not all..only the some that have that sexy form going for them..oh and when they start moaning holycrap..i better stop.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.