Them Gauges are pretty sweet, but who wants to be close to the battle lines?? ;)

Get a good rifle and be 600+ yards away from the problem :D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

well as with my van i love to polish turds... well i took the turd of a 45 hi point and did some custom mods to it. first thing i did was removed the saftey that was built in so it would not fire unless there was a clip in the gun... and then i polished a little of it to make it look better than stock

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well got my 3rd pice for my collection, its nothing special , just a cheap (looking) 6 shoot revolver

but its a gun none theless to me :P next up 12ga semi auto or 30-06

Posted Image

Posted Image

:blink: lotta ammo :blink:

...i like the silver one :D (im a n00b when it comes 2 guns :P ) wut kinda pistol is the silver one? n wuts the price range on it

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

the silver one is a smith and wesson sigma 9mm, and it runs from 325-375 plus tax and backround check ect. and comes with 2 16 rd clips and plastic box and lock

and that was my ammo from a few weeks ago when i had around 400 rds now i have 1150 rounds of 9mm ...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ooo i wasnt aware of diff barrels for slug or buck shots glad you told me i would have put a slug thru the wrong barrel lol

nice looking rifle you should mod it out :ph34r:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

how can i mod it other than a scope that i got on it already, i cant get deep into the gears of it to try and make it auto like i would like to do and plus they dont make high cap mags for it...

• 3 weeks later...

its time to update my pics lol, now ive got the s&w 9mm, h&r .22, hipoint .45 , savage arms .22 , fie 410 single shotgun, and a western auto (mossberg 500) 12ga pump...

the guy wont make his fuckin mind up on the 40cal carbine i want, and the ak47 was a missfireing turd so i didnt buy it lol.... pics of new guns and all the ammo soon...

How's that hi-point pistol? I have one of the 9mm carbines, and it is suprisingly decent.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

lol its not to bad, rather accurate to shoot, but a monster to handle with the blow back design it is a violent gun to shoot but can be shot one handed without a problem . it was worth the few dollars i gave for it

got my pictures finaly, with ammo lol

850 rd. of 9mm, 75 rds of 45, 225rds of 12ga, 30 rd of 410, 1200 rds of 22...

i need to get more 45 and 22 tho

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived