01 sentra b pillar wall for 5x 12's

got all the bracing in and done and reinstaleld the front baffle its now permantly attached and sealed , while i was at it i decided to invert the top center sub just for looks , not sure if im going to leave it inverted hence why i just pulled the speaker wire out of the port to hook it up for now . the motor is dangerously close to drivers and passenger heads , im a lil owrried somone might smack there head on it in an accident or say in an panic/emergency braking situation so not sure if im going to leave it inverted, ill do some testing with it this way in 2 days when the glue and edhesives i used are fully cured 

372419954_1051566309093082_7192928774130948923_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

IMG_20230917_141946458.thumb.jpg.8bd1c0bc8a1e8b3e8475da83d0b09218.jpg

1st and second in classes after i broke the wall was doing some demos in the 20-30hz range before i made my runs and blew the bottom seam on the back wall , sheared the pocket screws glue and brace right in half its all dbl walled too so now i gota figur eout how to repair it 

Edited by mel80

On 9/19/2023 at 6:32 AM, killerc998 said:

Might be time to use some metal along brackets along the long sides along with 90s to add more surface area to glue to. 

my thought/plan atm is to cut some 2x4's to glue and screw in there , the rear wall is on a 13* angle so im thinking about rippipng some 2x4's on that 13* angle and glueing/screwing them to the floor and the back wall , and i can go 2 layers high which should be plenty. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

been a while but heres an update wall is repaired and holding so far though i did burn up my headway bank so i havent been able to give it fuull power yet .that being said i have 296ah of lev60 on the way along weith enough headway to rebuild my bank into a 128ah bank ontop of the 296 of lev60. my next basswars even is comming up on the 4th so well see how she does im looking for atleast 5db gains over what i put up with the leaking wall last time 

Edited by mel80