I’m stumped as it can get I tried to order 2 single fuse block to add to the back of my Tahoe for my 2nd battery and amp and I can’t seem to figure out how to wire it being as one side of the post connects so I feel like it would bypass the dude for either the amp or the wire coming from my main battery. This is what I have if anybody could help and point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it. spacer.png

The run front to rear, should be fused as close to the front bat as possible. The run goes back back to the rear battery, and fuse that, as close to the positive post as possible. Then,   Come off that battery, ( with the hot) with a fuse as close to the bat as you can get it to the amp. You bought the wrong set up, for what you want to do. 

Edit- even if you did find and get just two singles, youd be not protected. If you are wicked into that "fuse everything" thing.......    

Edited by Kyblack76

Didnt know you had a fuse up front, thought this was it. Then run the fused front line to the fuse holder you have, on the common side (the bridged side)  Run it as close as you can to the

hot of the rear battery. One single side to the battery, and one to the amp, and your done.  If your into fusing every and all, then remember your fusing the wire. If you get it as close to the hot/positive as possible, youll be fine. Make sense? Both batts will be covered front to rear. The spit blocks will cover the rear battery, and wire forward, and the amplifier wire out.  You can also use 2 different fuse ratings for the main line, and the amplifier line, as well as using both battery amps, and your alt amps from the front. Think of it as just fusing for the wired used. 

EDIT- do this.. draw it out on a piece of paper, and send a pic. ;) It helps. 

Edited by Kyblack76

I understand what he wants to do, and he is correct this wouldnt work due to the bridge on the one side of the fuse.
He wants to use the one fuse for the main power going into the back battery.

He wants to use the other fuse on the same fuse holder coming out of the back battery that goes to his amp.