Second Skin Audio

im just looking at the bls what do u think of those compared to what you have

well spl explorer has 2 18" bl's and i have 2 15" lvl 4's.......my box is my biggest loss, but spl is about 7 db's louder then me.....im sure i could take a big chunk out of that tho if my box wasnt so bad (not a super fair comparison) but you can get an idea of how loud they are

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well spl explorer has 2 18" bl's and i have 2 15" lvl 4's.......my box is my biggest loss, but spl is about 7 db's louder then me.....im sure i could take a big chunk out of that tho if my box wasnt so bad (not a super fair comparison) but you can get an idea of how loud they are

Whats wrong with your box? And fix it up!

loganberry .. your also comparing 15's and 18's

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Whats wrong with your box? And fix it up!

i fucked it up, lol.........it isnt anywhere near as good as it can be........ill be rebuilding one when i order my other 2 lvl 4's tho, so until then ill keep this one

yes i know, but he can get a idea, they get loud, not saying the dc's dont, just saying my box is messed up so i dont get my full dbs out of it, his box is sweet tho, im sure you could expect a 145 out of both easily

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think it would depend on your box and the amount of power. Both are great from what I hear. I had 2 lvl 3 12's and hit 142.6 sealed on the dash TL. Thats with voltage drop into the low 10's. From what I have read it take about 1500 watts to get the BL moving good and about 1000 to get the DC moving. Again I have only used the lvl 3 so my opinion is based off research but I would go DC.

Rebuild coming soon