Second Skin Audio

8in subs

I've been out of the car audio scene for a long time....used to run Fi audio way back when I did competitions...trying to get back into it a bit and put a couple stout 8" subs under the rear seats in my 21 Ram 1500 crew cab....what does everyone recommend? Guessing ill end up doing a 1500 - 2000 watt amp....I'm more of an spl guy if that matters but obviously need something that works well without a ton of space for an enclosure....unsure of budget as of yet, so suggestions in all price ranges are welcome....any help/advice is appreciated! 

• 3 weeks later...

i had 4 soundqubed hds2.1 8s on a ppi ice 7000.1 at .5 ohm, pretty big box but they played nicely down in the low 30s , was tuned at 32hz subsonic at 27hz.  i was very impressed, sold em my buddy still runs em years later. they got pushed very hard and took ALOT to get em stinky.

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz