Sundown Audio

2 Fiq 18's, Neeed Help With The Power

I have 2 FIq 18's and yet to put them in my car. ive thought hard on getting 2 memphis pr1000.1's seeing how both the subs are 1 ohm, that amp is stable at 1000 watts to 1ohm. my plans are as of right now to get 2 of the pr 1000s and each sub will have its own amp. the only thing im worried about is the power issue really. i have an 02 ford explorer, i dont want to pay to get a new alt. mainly because there so damn epensive. im also going to haave some type of amp on the door speakers that i plan ongeting sometime, looking at it all i was saying around 2600 watts of total system power. is this to much for my stock alt? and if you think it is, are there any other ways to manipulate this without getting a new alt. i already bought an optima yelloe top battery so yea any help would be great...

I have 2 FIq 18's and yet to put them in my car. ive thought hard on getting 2 memphis pr1000.1's seeing how both the subs are 1 ohm, that amp is stable at 1000 watts to 1ohm. my plans are as of right now to get 2 of the pr 1000s and each sub will have its own amp. the only thing im worried about is the power issue really. i have an 02 ford explorer, i dont want to pay to get a new alt. mainly because there so damn epensive. im also going to haave some type of amp on the door speakers that i plan ongeting sometime, looking at it all i was saying around 2600 watts of total system power. is this to much for my stock alt? and if you think it is, are there any other ways to manipulate this without getting a new alt. i already bought an optima yelloe top battery so yea any help would be great...

best bet would be installing 2 or 3 stock alts with a MLA MODULE AND AROUND 5 BATTERYS

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

well in my dads caddy he is running right around 3.5-4krms stock 650cca battery up front kinetik hc2400 in the back 12.8 fulltilt. caddy alt ftw?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

best bet would be installing 2 or 3 stock alts with a MLA MODULE AND AROUND 5 BATTERYS

3 alts and 5 batteries for only 2600 watts?..lol

for the 2 fi q's id look at kicker zx2500.1/sundown's 1500 watt model/BXi 2006D/sound stream PCA2000D

make sure you dont waste time and money on cap and on the battery part it would help a little at first but really all your doing is putting more strain on your alt because now it has something else it needs to power..best bet would be to save up and get you a high output alt..

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

to be honest the only cap that works imo is the batcap 300 and 400 and up. They are basically small batteries though.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im working on a dual 18 Q build at the moment for a friend and sme amps we're looking at are Orion 2500d from ikesound or the audioque 2200d those would be great options for you for under 400 dollars

im working on a dual 18 Q build at the moment for a friend and sme amps we're looking at are Orion 2500d from ikesound or the audioque 2200d those would be great options for you for under 400 dollars

im going to keep my fingers crossed for you when you place your order form ike sounds...ive heard so many horror stories..