Sundown Audio

2krms At 2ohms

yup if you got the money or the hook up cant go wrong with rf!!!!!

and i know rf has asked questions on omh load and voltage after something blows they fix it anyways but they have asked what happend in the past

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

im iffy about stetsom just because im not comfortable with it.. i dont like the internal layout or aethetics of the amp. as for 1 year warranty thats not over and beyond imo. planet aduio doesnt as questions and they are 5 year warranty. i dont buy amps because this or whatat guy is the loudest in the world with them. imo its alot like buying subs off listening to youtube videos. you cant really have a full appreciation without seeing o touching or multiple others opinions. + feel as a sundown rep customers should look for non rep opinions on product as well though so please dont take this as a slam on your product.

derrick hit the nail on the head with RD. i have no reason as a sundown rep to pay more for an RD equivilant. Also i have dealt wit the owner of RD personally and hes very unprofessional imo so i rather stay away from that.

rft3000 if i can find one may do power needed at 2 ohm but them im payng about 1100 for one that im not using to full potential.