Yoooo. I finally sold my 4wheeler, so i have some extra money!!! Im looking to get some new rims for my 05 Impala. Hopefully some 24 or 26 inch rims.

I know ill need a lift kit. But i was wondering if you guys knew how much a lift kit would cost to get on the Impala. Anyone got any good websites to buy some rims off of?

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

so you sold your 4 wheel drive truck and decided to throw 26's on a car?..lol not being a asshole bro i guess i dont agree with anything bigger then 22's on cars..but to sell a truck and throw 26's on a car is like going from 18'' subs to 8'' subs...but goodluck bro..

so you sold your 4 wheel drive truck and decided to throw 26's on a car?..lol not being a asshole bro i guess i dont agree with anything bigger then 22's on cars..but to sell a truck and throw 26's on a car is like going from 18'' subs to 8'' subs...but goodluck bro..

I think he means 4wheeler as in ATV

He sold his 4 wheeler, not a truck LOL.

OP: Send me pics of 26"s on the impala when you get them!

Siggy.png

oh, well you know us big dogs we hear 4 wheeler we think TRUCKS..lol but still 26's on a car/ man i them things..all raised up 3-4 sometimes 5 feet in the air..

if you don't like it don't post in the thread.....

OP.....go to soundsolutions forum ive seen a few threads related to this topic so you might have better luck there....pics of impala?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Yeah, i meant ATV. Sorry about that.

But, i absolutely love seeing cars that are on 26's or 28's with a huge lift kit. Maybe its more popular with my generation.

But i already have an 18" sub in my car, so id like to add some rims to! :D

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

if you don't like it don't post in the thread.....

OP.....go to soundsolutions forum ive seen a few threads related to this topic so you might have better luck there....pics of impala?

Alright thanks for the website.

Here is a link to my build thread for the Impala Clicky!

The impala already has an 18" Fully Loaded BTL in the trunk and its sittin on 20 inch rims already.

Im looking to upgrade tho!

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived