• 4 weeks later...

thank you for the link , I LIVE TO DRAG !!!!!!, i always go to s10 forum, i see alot of members from there ( s10 forum ) on dropndrag.. thanks again ! ;)

damn was this up for so long without replies I figured no one gave a damn then you replied lol no prob man ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn was this up for so long without replies I figured no one gave a damn then you replied lol no prob man ;)

cause im a die hard '' mini trucker '' , my 88' toyota x-tra cab longbed is bagged and body dropped ( lays body !!! ) i got a 7 gallon tank welded behind the rear bumper to drag and throw some mean sparks :P i think alot of people on here ( this forum ) want to be flossing their air suspension on a pristine car or truck . me on the other hand , my truck is built to drag , period !!!! so yeah , put it this way , suicide doors is my candy shop !!!! any how, do you go to S10 FORUM.COM ? that is another hard core mini trucker site.. what vehicle are u rollin ? B)

ahh man I got a 00 benz e320 that is dying to get bagged, I just dont have the time right now to rip into her yet. Got the tools and skills (if I cant do it one of my buddies can) just no time right now to many other ppls projects in the way... plus regular work also... My buddie actually turned me onto that sight but I dont p[ost just sit back and watch ;)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ahh man I got a 00 benz e320 that is dying to get bagged, I just dont have the time right now to rip into her yet. Got the tools and skills (if I cant do it one of my buddies can) just no time right now to many other ppls projects in the way... plus regular work also... My buddie actually turned me onto that sight but I dont p[ost just sit back and watch ;)

in the '' domination '' video ( mini truckin' video ) , they had a benz draggin down the freeway along with the trucks !! you should bag it , they look sick. that way you can get a '' real '' slammed look !!!!! looks really good with loooooow profile tires ( 20, 25 , or 30 series ) not many people have bagged benz's , my suggestion---- FIND THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

with the streets around here 30 is the lowest I would ever go! plus it would have to be on some different wheels for the summer lol I have a hard enough time with the 18's and 45's on there now in the winter...

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

awesome site man!! i have 35s wanting to go even looooower profile, 30s are the lowest ive seen for 20's. keep' em scrappin!

put those 35's on a wide wheel to get that streched look , i had 215/35 18's on a 8.5'' rim and they were as low if not lower than a 30 series tire on a ''recomended'' wheel width !!!, to run 25's on a 20'' wheel you have to have a 10-12'' wide wheel. :good:

with the streets around here 30 is the lowest I would ever go! plus it would have to be on some different wheels for the summer lol I have a hard enough time with the 18's and 45's on there now in the winter...

soooooo, when are you gonna bag it ??????????????????????? :D

Archived