andym85 Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 i stare at a computer for 8hrs a day at UPS finding lost packages and making sure they get to where they need to be....i deal with strictly international shipments...just started..this is my 4th week...not too bad really...just on the phone all day, but i plan to move up as soon as i can. starting out at $12/hr which clears me a whopping 350ish/week...but its gonna have to do for now! i likes me some audio stuff...
Jman08 Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I work in the garden center at lowes pretty much loading peoples shit and stocking shelves at 8 buck and hour. Youtube.com/J Hutch22
Godsmack Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I'm a soldier.........the pay is not that great but some of the benifits make up for it. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
DRAMAQUEEN Posted May 30, 2008 Author Report Posted May 30, 2008 I'm a soldier.........the pay is not that great but some of the benifits make up for it. J x2 .. one of my best friends just got out after 10 years and 5 missions.. purple heart in afghanistan ( sp ) BUt you guys are the shit.. He was 82 nd airborne in bragg and in 10th Mtn division in NY ... I wish i coulda served , but my medical got in the way a long time ago.... Thanks bro ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
DRAMAQUEEN Posted May 30, 2008 Author Report Posted May 30, 2008 I work in the garden center at lowes pretty much loading peoples shit and stocking shelves at 8 buck and hour. shiiit bra .. ur 18 .. u gotta earn big pay.. i started at fuckin mickey D's.. what a joke back in 95 ... 450/ 2 weeks ... ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
sdrawkcaB Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I package cookies and goldfish crackers.... I stand over a moving conveyor belt by the ovens at Pepperidge Farms. The little packages come by (quite fast I must say) Grab 3 in each hand, and put them in a box thats moving on another conveyor. If the box in front of me is full, I fold it, put it under the tape machine and it gets stacked on a pallet for shipping. Its a shit summer job that helps pay for college and gets my by between I guess... $11.80/hr, 40 hrs a week. (and time and a half if I decide to work weekends.) Only takes one summer to know I don't want to work in a factory the rest of my life... Thats why its paying for college. Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car: (1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit (10) Sony 3" in the dash (2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412 (1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm (1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote (1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire Under construction: (2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front (2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look
Godsmack Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 x2 .. one of my best friends just got out after 10 years and 5 missions.. purple heart in afghanistan ( sp ) BUt you guys are the shit.. He was 82 nd airborne in bragg and in 10th Mtn division in NY ... I wish i coulda served , but my medical got in the way a long time ago.... Thanks bro Still undecided how long I'mma stay but I got 5 years left...........Not alot of over seas time, but more to come i'm sure. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
dodgethis39 Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I get people out of jail for a living the pay well that depends on how bad the person is and if I think I might put them back in which makes the job fun.
Crazy For Hertz Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 i work @ a carwash an get paid $10.00 for every car an $15 for van,suv,truck also @ a club @ nite thurs - sun $10.00 an hr also im a installer an i also make custom boxes
DRAMAQUEEN Posted May 30, 2008 Author Report Posted May 30, 2008 i work @ a carwash an get paid $10.00 for every car an $15 for van,suv,truck also @ a club @ nite thurs - sun $10.00 an hr also im a installer an i also make custom boxes lol there s a place like that in san antonio... called washtub.. them ppl get paid like 80-100 a day.. just washing cars.. sittin in shorts enjoyin the sun... wtf! ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.