yup they have almost new tires, the rimz have some wear they are not perfect, for you and you only 450 for the whole shebang, yes I have pics, I wish I had a meter, I used to use tims all the time but thats been a minute.

pics of teh rimz on my papa's old intrepid R/T

e3f9d745.jpg

and how they look in my backyard

DSC00772-1.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

:wub:

Iamm work on this one David, those look sweet, and my girl agrees :D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I sold the XXX18

Guess what, I never live with out beat for long,

here is the funny thing....

I have a old bandpass tline test box , my first full size subwoofer test box for this design. Its about 3-4yrs old, and its made of 5/8"s particle board, and 3/4" MDF

its pretty much beaten itself apart

its a 2.5" VC that is 250rms, dvc 4ohm, wired at 8ohms

I have a amp that is about 350rms@4ohms and not even that great, just something for now

so, this POS box, that has fallen apart, about 1/4-1/5th the cone area of that 18" with HALF the power than that 18" is equally as loud, more defined in sound, pounds harder, DOES NOT go lower, but this box may be a tad louder than the 18 when I listen to it

I did use this bandpass as a home audio subwoofer, its tuned to 40hz, but I had a 20hz bass boost +3db and it just rumbled the whole house at the time. Now I have no bass boost, and its just over all clean in sound, just UGLY as all hell

LOL

So, looks like Iam back to the drawing board on a new box design when I buy a new woofer or 2

BTW this is just a VT Technologies 10" Hammer

I cant find any thing on it, we used to build the sub back a few years ago the company I worked for, great lil sub, compareable to a Mephis HP or HPO older design

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

GO AHEAD LAUGH!!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

BTW, I buy the 5/8"s PB when I would do a test box, just cuz test boxes always ended up on small scale, and for $20, I would have glue, screws, nails, and the wood, and be able to have a box I can actually TEST with

sundown.jpg

you sold that sub fast :good: . i just told noobtastic about it being on craigslist yesterday.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

my boy P1GGY here on SMD has the other XXX18, but it needs a recone

I say about $180 and a $100 recone kit ;-)

hit em up

sundown.jpg